What is an eligible individual?
Individuals who are eligible to join KLP will have the following characteristics and observe the following principles:
- Live in County Kilkenny. Provide a postal address if requested.
- Support the KLP ethos of community—led development.
- Pay the annual membership fee set by the Board of Directors: €5 for membership per individuals
What are the benefits of being a Member?
All Members will all have the following rights and privileges:
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company.
- A copy of the annual financial statements and accounts of the company.
- Regular e-zines (electronic magazines) throughout the year reporting news of KLP’s work.
- Access to KLP’s various workshops and seminars aimed at informing rural stakeholders on issues of interest.