REQUEST FOR QUOTES
TENDER TITLE / REFERENCE: MIGRANT BARRIER TO INCLUSION & EMPLOYMENT RESEARCH
This proposal is for a Kilkenny Migrant Integration Plan based on one to one support outcomes, to be developed over a six month period. This plan is a response to the challenge of promoting integration in a context of increased diversity In Kilkenny. Its vision is to enable migrants or persons of migrant origin to participate on an equal basis with those of Irish heritage.
• To provide one to one support to migrants experiencing barriers (legal, social and personal) to integration into society and employment.
• Utilising lessons from these interventions to develop strategies and actions which can be implemented to improve the integration of migrants into society and employment and to identify funding opportunities to mainstream these actions.
• The provision of individual one to one support to migrants experience barriers to inclusion.
• An outline of the barriers facing migrants including a list of case studies which illustrate individual experiences.
• A report with uses the learnings from the one to one support to develop Recommendations regarding how identified barriers might be addressed and identifying possible funding streams to ensure sustainability of service to the community.
• To have engaged fully with the key stakeholders.
• All of the above information to be submitted in a detailed final report.
Timescale; the timescale for this project is 6 months
Interested parties should provide the following information:
- Details of experience in delivering projects of a similar nature (25 marks)
- Details of the project team and responsibility / task assigned to team members (20 marks)
- Proposed methodology / approach to delivering the project (25 marks)
- Confirmation of availability to commence the project in January and complete within a three month time period. (15 marks)
- Price, including VAT and Expenses (15 marks).
Required Format for Submissions
Tenders should include the following information;
• Name and contact details of individual / organisation submitting the tender
• Name and contact details of any third parties involved in the tender
• Name of person dealing with the tender
• Name of person(s) delivering each aspect of the project
• Qualifications and experience of main contacts
• Details of similar work undertaken
• Capacity to deliver contract requirements
• Methodologies proposed (as per previous section)
• Project details
• Timeframe / timetable proposed and availability
• Itemised costings
• Names and contact details of two referees
• Up to date Tax Clearance Certificate and Tax Clearance Access Number
• Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurance
Finance and Governance
Total project budget is €15,000 – must include all expenses and VAT. Successful bidder must have a current Tax Clearance and professional Indemnity Insurance.
Please send completed proposals to Tom McDonald email email@example.com , on or before Monday the 3rd December by 5pm. Completed proposals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries should be addressed to Tom on the above email or by phone on (056) 7752111.