Tender Deadline: Submit no later than 5 pm 30/06/2017.
Call for tenders the delivery of an unaccredited
Introduction to Community Development & Leadership Programme Co. Kilkenny.
To contain the following modules;
- Social Analysis
- Community Development Principles & Practices
- Introduction to Community Leadership
- Group Work and Facilitation Skills
- Introduction to Citizenship and Social Action
- Project Planning/Placement/Site visits
- Return to learning & progression routes
To submit the tenderer should;
Provide a high level of detail on the content of each module and structure of the overall programme. It should be noted that it is estimated that the contact will be approximately 80 hours delivered in 3 hour sessions once per week over a course of months.
- Supply a detailed outline of the learning approach
- Supply clear costings for inputs
- Provide evidence of insurance
- Provide evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Provide evidence of previous work in training, and development.
Submit tender to; By email to Martin Rafter at; email@example.com. Kilkenny LEADER Partnership. 8 Patricks Ct. Kilkenny. Queries; 056 77 52111. Submit no later than 5 pm 30/06/2017.